If you’re a patient at our practice you can use the NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone, tablet or with a web browser on NHS.uk.
You can use the NHS App to get health advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP health record and more:
- Get Health Advice
- Book and manage appointments
- Manage Hospital Referrals
- Get Fit notes (Sick Notes)
- Get GP letters or ask about recent tests
- View and order repeat prescriptions
- Change nominated pharmacy
- View your health record securely
- Receive messages & respond your GP Practice securely (Remember to switch on push notifications on your mobile to enable this feature)
- Download your NHS COVID Pass for travel abroad
- Book or manage covid vaccination
- Search conditions treatments
- Use NHS 111
- View Proxy Access (Linked Profile)
- Choose if data from your health record is shared
- View your NHS number
- Manage your organ donation decision
If you already use a GP online service available at practice you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp.
Download the NHS App, or open the NHS website in a web browser, to set up and log in to your NHS account. Owned and run by the NHS, your NHS account is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services online, including appointments, prescriptions and health record.